Monday, March 21, 2011

Last night was a blur at least I wore a FUR!

 I love fur and while I only own Faux-Furs,  I have a deep appreciation for some of the Furs that were shown during fashion week.  Here are some of my favorite  fur looks from the Fall 2011 Ready-To- Wear  collections


@ YSL


 

@ Valentino


@ Alexander McQueen 


@ The Row


@ Giambattista  Valli

 




@ Micheal Kors



If anyone is wondering why I added so many pictures from The Row's collection it's because I am overly bias to anything that the Olsen Twins are apart of.  I hate to sound OD but they are my role models plus,  I  like to support designers that choose to produce locally. A majority of The Row's collection was and has been produced in New york and that is something to speak about.  

P.S- The title of this post comes from a song by Gucci Mane and Wiz Khalifa called 2 times;  it's a true BANGA !







No comments:

Post a Comment