Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bella Chicas








google images, oslenanoymous.com, style.com

 The Olsen Twins are my style Icons and these are the reasons why; 

1. The twins wear whatever they want , when they want,  and never look as if they've been styled from head to toe 
       I think these days many people confuse having a stylist with being stylish.  Not everyone has great style and  I just appreciate  people that do. 

2. They are successful businesswomen 
Just look at the success of their three lines; The ROW ,  Elizabeth and James and Oslenboye. The lines are sold at MAJOR retailers with each line appealing  to specific target markets .

3.  Great writers 
Mary-Kate and Ashley  released a book titled  Influence  in 2008 and it is one of my favorites reads of all time.  The book is a collage of interviews from some of various people that the twins look up to from Diane Von Furtsenberg to Karl Lagerfield to Lauren Hutton. This book gave me a lot of inspiration and instilled a great sense of self in me- I encourage everyone to read it.  

4. Named girls of the Decade by Style.com 
Literally, what would the decade be without the Olsen twins (fashion wise),  I mean they are the modern day Onassis sisters in my opinion. 







No comments:

Post a Comment